Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Murder of Doctors, or Why My Sister is the Coolest Dork I Know

This is less of a real post and more of some shared Doctor Who fangirlness. If you don't use numbers in sentences like "9 was awesome, but I fell in love with 10 and 11," then you might want to skip this post.

My sister sent me the following image via text:


Then we had this related text conversations:

Her: This makes me happy.

Me: Sweet! A murder of Doctors! No, that's not right. A gaggle of Doctors? A school of Doctors? What's a group of time lords called?

Her: An awesome of Doctors!

You guys, trust my sister to know something like the appropriate name for a group of Doctors. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Doctor Who Stalker. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm way past calling it a healthy relationship. I cannot wait for this episode.

    ReplyDelete